No, I'm not on holiday ...

>> Thursday 2 September 2010

so I really have no excuse about my lack of blogging and crafting!  I've been trying very hard to finish and personalise a pretty Patchy Pockets for a good friend who is getting married in a couple of weeks and I'm very nearly there.  I'll pop a couple of pics on here once it's finished but it's very similar in style to this one, (which sold recently).  I think the materials are very dainty and quite bridal, don't you think?

Pink Patchy Pockets - Ellie's Treasures

3 comments:

Sam 2 September 2010 at 22:55  

I think the one here looks beautiful, so the one you are personalising will look even more fabulous.

Sam x

Anonymous 3 September 2010 at 21:41  

That's really very pretty!x

Elaine, Ellies Treasures 30 September 2010 at 20:46  

Thank you both for your lovely comments. Elaine x

Would like to thank all the lovely people who have offered me a Sunshine Blog Award, I'm really touched and have displayed the award on my Our Day blog page. Elaine x
.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP