Folksy Friday

>> Thursday 3 February 2011

Goodness, it's been a while since I blogged a lovely collection of Folksy goodies.  I've found so many inspiring lovelies from fellow sellers this week so I thought I'd show them off for you.  Just click on the photo(s) you love to go straight to the relevant shop.  Enjoy!

Super cute tilly
Super cute tilly

LF Studio
LF Studio

The Doll House
The Doll House

JEWEL PALACE
JEWEL PALACE

Beeswax and Broomsticks
Beeswax and Broomsticks

Helen Hallows
Helen Hallows

5 comments:

Helen Hallows 3 February 2011 at 20:01  

Thanks for featuring my ceramic coasters. Pop by to say hello at www.helenhallows.blogspot.com
See you there!
Helen

Supercutetilly 3 February 2011 at 21:21  

Thank very much for featuring my journal, I think I might be in love with the little birdy necklace, thanks again, Nic xx http://supercutetilly.blogspot.com/

Unknown 4 February 2011 at 12:46  

What marvelous finds - how unusual is the Love Sum?

Elaine, Ellies Treasures 4 February 2011 at 18:40  

I know Annie, it's brilliant isn't it! Bet it will sell well. Elaine

Dotty 4 February 2011 at 20:24  

have just discovered supercute tilly myself - just sooo cute ! x

Would like to thank all the lovely people who have offered me a Sunshine Blog Award, I'm really touched and have displayed the award on my Our Day blog page. Elaine x
.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP